Are you young, energetic and looking to make a difference in the world? Bundles of Energy is looking for someone to join our team to manage some of the technical elements of our website.
Who You Are:
- Solid understanding and incorporation of technical and graphic elements into web page template
- Looking to build your resume with contract experience
- Inspired by the Bundles of Energy mission
- Self-starter; efficiently complete work to professional standards
- Quick learner; ability to translate requirements into a finished product
This occasional contract position is available to start immediately. Part-time hours are flexible to meet your schedule. Students welcome to apply, rates negotiable based on experience.
Bundles of Energy wants you to have more energy, feel better and strengthen your immune system. We are your holistic nutrition resource; a comprehensive support system with trusted and simplified recipes and resources.
Bundles of Energy helps people who desire better health, achieve their goals through holistic wellness principles. Services include:
- Growing database of holistic recipes.
- Monthly newsletter with links to the best blog posts of the month, recipes and upcoming events.
- Daily weekly or monthly gentle shifts emailed to your inbox. (coming soon)
- Live, interactive events including Cooking Classes, Lunch n’ Learns and Demos!
- Online webinars, videos and tutorials. (coming soon)
- Complete recommended resource guide of products and services that will make your life easier.
- Blogs with great articles, news and tips from our team of experts.
- Fund-raising opportunities for schools, athletes, teams and groups.
- One on one consultations.
Wherever you are on your journey to wellness to wherever you want to go, Bundles of Energy will gently guide you through the entire process, one gentle shift at a time.
Applications including resume and cover letter with hourly rate expectations can be sent to [email protected]
Thank you for your interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.